Q7: What is the function of the ON/OFF button ?
A7: The blue ON/OFF button is for reset/ wake up the device, because this new designed ELM327 is built with auto-sleep mode, after 30 min without communication, it will go in sleep-mode. The Sleep mode consumption of our scanner is only 10mA.
Q7: What functions that I can do with the ELM327 ?
A7: The device is a small adapter that plugged into the vehicle OBD-connector. On Bluetooth, it connects to any computer, tablet or smartphone( android), With associated diagnostic procedures . Doing these simple operations, you will be able:
* Read, erase and display code descriptions problems - both standard and special manufacturers.
* Measure the fuel consumption.
* Display real-time operating performance of the car, such as momentum, vehicle speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, engine load, intake manifold pressure, throttle position, the values of oxygen sensors, air intake
temperature, and more.
* Turn off the MIL (signal Check Engine).
* Download data to external media in a variety of formats for later printing.
* Record various parameters, display graphics in real time, and more.
ELM327 V1.5 ODB 2 Autoscanner Features
* Small size, compact structure. Plug and never unplug
* Stable wireless connection.
* No wires or batteries (adapter is powered by the 12V Vehicles battery)
* 30 Minutes without communication, it will automatically go to sleep mode.
* Ultra low cumsumption in sleep-mode, less than 10MA
* Supports almost OBDII protocols, widest coverages
* The adapter uses the fast communication mode and most reliable ARM chips, up to 60 PID/S.
ELM327 V1.5 ODB 2 Autoscanner Function List
1.Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer specific
2.Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
3.Display current sensor data, including:
5.Calculated Load Value
7.Fuel System Status
9.Short Term Fuel Trim
10.Long Term Fuel Trim
11.Intake Manifold Pressure
13.Intake Air Temperature
14.Air Flow Rate
15.Absolute Throttle Position
16.Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
17.Fuel System status
With our ELM327, you will be able to perform a complete computer diagnostics of your car and even to correct minor faults without resorting to auto service stations.
Delivery time Note: If your Confirmation Time is coming, you still not receive the goods, please contact us, we will extend the delivery date in advance.
No Dispute please: Please do not apply dispute within 60 days, let\'s keep good business relationship. Thanks for your kind understanding.
Step by step guideilnes for ELM327 with ON/OFF Switch
1. Locate your OBDII Diagnostic Port. If your car does\'t have OBDII 16pin Port, you can check the pins on your diagnositc port, we will help you find the connector the convert it to 16pin.